Friday, November 7, 2008

God Healed Me


Kaden and I were walking out to the car to run to the store when he tripped and fell on the concrete, poor lil guy got hurt. It wasn't to bad. He cried a little but was okay. I was driving down the road when Kaden said "you know what mom, God healed me" I said "what? He healed what". Kaden replied " My arm mom, God healed me, he is a good God mom". I just love how in touch Kaden is with God. Kaden just loves learning about him and he loves talking about him a lot too. I'm so proud of him, and God is Good!

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

I am so glad to hear how Kaden give credit to God for all things. You are teaching him about how good our God is. Thank you. :)