Friday, November 21, 2008
Oh Me Oh My
Oh man Kaden woke up three times night...just crying his little heart out. He woke up with excruciating pain in his ear. Poor little guy, thank goodness Kaleb slept through it all. I gotta tell you I really have no idea how that happened. Well this morning I woke up around 7:30 because the AT&T guy was coming to fix our phone. The phone guy left and we had a doctors appointment in an hour. We had to go to the doctors for Kaleb's well visit (he had to get shots). Kaleb did so good. I found out that he is 68% height (23.5 in) and 13% weight (10 lbs 2 oz). When he got his shots the poor lil guy just cried, he has been sleeping most of the day too. While we were there I asked the doctor to check out Kaden's ears just in case they might be infected. Sure enough one had an infection. The doctor was so nice that she told me we need to make an appointment, because she couldn't write a prescription if he didn't have one. So she totally changed her appointment around so she could just see him right then and we didn't have to come back. So she wrote a prescription and we went down to the pharmacy and and waited for 35 minutes while they filled it. We just got home when I recived a terrific phone call one of my best friends, Alisha, asking if they could come over. She is in town with her husband and cute lil son, JR. They came over and we visited for a while. That is my day so far...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment