Thursday, November 20, 2008
MY POOR BOYS
Ok so I thought it was going to be a peaceful day, Kaden was going to school. I have bible study, Kaleb goes with me (and is usually really good), we had to run to Costco. It was just supposed to be a normal...slow-going-day....NOPE. Corey was running late with Kaden and on the way to school and work Kaden well he threw up...YUCK...all over his car seat and Corey's car. Corey called me and told me he was on his way back home, and what had happened to Kaden. Corey gets home and we (Gab, Corey and I) started getting Kaden in the bath, we took the car seat apart and started a load of laundry. In the process of all of this Kaleb woke up after sleeping 11 hours (My Goodness that kid likes to sleep). We got Kaden cleaned and I started to feed Kaleb. Corey left for work, and all of a sudden BAM Kaleb threw up (spit up whatever) all over me. I didn't realize how fast 4oz can came up and out of a baby....YUCK. Fun...now what to do, so Kaleb and I went and took a shower, and all I can think is thank goodness I have enough stuff to do another load of laundry. Well a bath, a shower and two sicks kids later we are all sitting here clean and watching Bakyardigans .... The funny thing is Kaden looked at me as I was taking him to change his clothes after his bath he said "today isn't a good day". He rally had no idea how true he was. I thi
nk the best part is it is only 9:30am. =] At least I got a cute picture out of it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
CUTE pic of my boys. Dad said that you should have shaved Kaden's head and then they would have matching haircut too!!
Post a Comment