Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentines Day FUN!

Today is the day we show others that we love them. There are so many different ways to spend your holiday, some will buy presents or flowers or buy a nice meal. You can spend the whole day with your family going to church, playing games, going for a nice walk/bike ride, and playing on the playground and ending your day with a great meal and a delicious dessert, giving hugs and kisses to your sweet little guys and sending them off to bed, curling up on the couch with your best friend in the world feeling so blessed that you get to spend the rest of your life with your best friend in the world. If I had to choose one I would pick the second one EVERY TIME. I have had the best day today. I think you can guess what we did but I didn't mention a funny little tid-bit of our journey today. We headed to Mission Bay Park and it was a blast. I love that you have water, sand, grass, playground all in one. It is truly San Diego at it's finest. While we were playing our trip got cut a little while poor Auntie Gabbers was standing by the bike a bird flew high and dropped small nugget on her head and after a minute or so she realized it wasn't a child throwing something at her but it was a fly by pooping and as thrilled as she must have been she handled it with grace and started using wipes galore to clean up. We started heading toward the car and headed home for a scrumptious meal and a shower. HAPPY VALENTINES EVERYONE. I hope you felt loved and you loved someone. I know I did. =)








2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Looks like everyone had a fun time at the park...well maybe not Gabi. Now she has something in common with Gramma Ware. They have both experienced a present from a bird. YIKES!!! I am glad that she took it so well.

nfling said...

ME TOO! HAHAHHAHAHA