Sunday, February 21, 2010

Chutes and Ladders

Tonight we got to play some games with Kaden. Corey and I just love playing games with Kaden. However Kaden does like to switch the rules around still so he can win, but is taking it a lot better when he does loose. =) Well tonight I had the privilege of winning the first game and Kaden won our second one. It was really cute during the first game every time Kaden and I landed on the same square he gave my little girl a kiss. Oh and that only lasted until I pulled a head at the end...then yeah not so much. I think he wasn't that happen with me. LOL Kaden made Corey play the other girl piece because he got third on the first game. I guess he was trying to punish Corey. I love when Kaden is in his sweet mode.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

Kaden...this is another game and we can play when Gramma & Grampa come to visit you the next time! Go papa go! Maybe Grampa will win if we cheer for him. What am I saying...I want to win!