Friday, February 19, 2010

Lady drama

I picked up Kaden from school and this was our conversation...
Kaden said: "Mom I have lady drama"
I asked: "Well buddy what is it"
Kaden said: "I just don't know mom if I want to marry Myla or not"
I said: "You know honey you don't have to get married right away you are only 5 years old"
Kaden said: "I know mom, I'm just thinking for when I'm a teenager...maybe when I'm 55 I will get married"
I said: "Honey I'm sure that will be Ok if you want"
Kaden said: "well when do I have to get married so I can have babies...I want 4 kids.
I said: "Buddy you will know when the time is right and when you meet the right girl you will want to get married then"
Kaden said: "I'm going to find that girl and then we are going to get married, buy a house and have babies go to Home Depot and buy sticks ropes and nails and build them all tree houses. Does that sound good mom"?
I said: "Totally Honey sounds like a great plan".
I love when we have deep conversations on the way home from school. Kaden just makes me laugh all the time.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

Family & tree houses. Sounds like he would like a tree house. LOL!