Friday, February 12, 2010

Sea World Fun =)

We had a fun day today. We (Monica, the boys and I) headed to if you hadn't guessed it already by the title yes Sea World. We love that place and we love it even more when nobody is there LOL. Kaden wanted to so badly to head up on this kids crazy coarse in Sesame Street play area. You climb up this big net thingy and there are bridges and slides and tubes to go trough. It was crazy to stand there and letting him go off on his own and letting him experience it on his own. I just stood there not believing my eyes on how my baby is this big kid. This big kid is going to be 6. WHERE may I ask has the time gone? I keep naively think it will at least maybe get a little easier....HOWEVER I was completely wrong. I think it is getting harder. I have no idea how I will do when my last lil ones grows up and is able to do these types of obstacles on their own. I'm so very proud to be called his mom being. I have the two best boys in the world. I am so blessed and I just can't believe they are mine. =)

While we were at Sea World we saw seals, beluga whales, a walrus eating and regurgitating a fish once again (I'm thinking we may need to stop seeing the walrus all together the next time we go or maybe a different time....YUCK). We saw flamingos walking through the park (This is a first one for me....it was pretty cool). Our trip to Sea World was a blast like it always is. The kids had a great time and that truly is the most important part. I hope you like the videos and pix. =)






3 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

What a fun day you had! I love the video of Kaleb playing the musical instruments. He was having a blast!! What a great way to spend a day off with the boys.

nfling said...

Yeah it was super fun. =)I'm glad you liked the videos....They were for you =)

Ken and Carol said...

THANK YOU!!! You know how to make these grandparents not feel to far from our grandchildren growing up years.