
Monday, February 1, 2010
Stitches are OUT! YAY!
Kaden got his stitches out today. It was quick and easy. The nurse hurt him a little bit but all in all he was a trooper and it went smoothly. We just need to put some vitamin E on it and sunscreen for a year. I think this was a great testament of Kaden and who he is and shows what a great kid he is and how well he handles stress, pain and the unknown. He did great and he is such a remarkable young man and he is beyond funny. After the doctors office we ran to walmart and he said "I'm a sexy man alright" and then when his dad came home he went running up to him and said "Hey dad, this is the new me" and then he lifted up his chin. Man I don't know what I'm going to do with him sometimes. =)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You never know what is going to come out of the mouths of babes. TOO cute!
hahaha Gotta LOve it
Post a Comment