Thursday, October 8, 2009

Meeting

Corey and Kaden were talking when Corey asked Kaden who his best friends were at school and
Kaden said "Calvin and Orsally...you know dad I have a secret"
Corey said "what is it"
Kaden said "Ummmm Orsally and Calvin are going to go play at Calvin's house and I'm going to go too, but don't tell mom".
Corey said "Well Kaden your mom needs to know because she is the one that will probably take you, so you have to tell her"
Kaden said " Ok, Well I think we all need to have a meeting then"

Kaden then went and grabbed all the phones and hid them under the couch. He said to both of us "OK let the meeting begin, lets all sit on the couch"

Kaden opened with "Ok mom we are having this meeting because I want to have Orsally and Calvin over to our house to play....Or we can all go play at Calvin's house"
Me "Well I have to get a hold of them and ask if it is ok for you kids to play....Maybe we can all meet at a park and you guys can play."
Kaden "Well no we can just play over here"
Me "well Kaden it is hard because their parents don't know me and I don't know them...We should meet somewhere first and then maybe next time"
Kaden "I know what we can do we can pick them up from school and bring them here"
Me "We have to tell their parents"
Kaden "Oh OK fine...We need to do it soon"

I just thought it was really funny

No comments: