Sunday, October 11, 2009
King of the Day
Kaden's school has this really cool way of getting to know a little bit about each child in his class - King or Queen of the day. Kaden would come home every day saying "well, not today mom". He would even say "Mom, I don't think I will ever happen for me". Well it finally happened and he was ecstatic. He had to bring 3 of his favorite things in to school to share. 1. Don't spill the Beans (Game) 2. "Mac" Truck (From Cars) 3. His 4Children Bible (Ok I know....after I dropped him off for school I had a little bit of a "what is going to happen I hope they still let him share it" kinda moment). I mean I have no idea what they do with these kinda of things. Kaden LOVES his Bible, Corey and he read it all the time. He loves the stories in there, so when they had mentioned you can bring your favorite book he ran got it and I put it in the bag not even a second thought. Kaden went to a Christian preschool, he took it there for show and tell as well and so it never crossed my mind. ANYWAYS, it went fine no problems at all. He had a fabulous day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Way to witness for Jesus Kaden!! God will use it for His glory!!
I hope SO! He Love Jesus
Post a Comment