Monday, October 5, 2009

Kaleb's 1st Time-Out

Well it has happened. Kaleb has gotten his first time-out. I can't believe it. It was so sad to see him crying but it was totally necessary. Kaleb was screaming and Corey and I kept telling him no and he wouldn't listen so Corey put him in time-out. Kaleb has this new bad habit...he screams at us when he is mad, someone (Kaden) takes something away, shoot anytime he really likes. I have to tell you it DRIVES me NUTS. Well I guess he has had his new right of passage. We will see how many more times he is gonna need it. Oh and I was just talking about Kaleb and his bond with Milo well the funny thing is when Kaleb went on time-out Milo came out of our room and had to sit with him. =) He was totally trying to play with him through the baby gate. It was kinda cute. =)

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Soooo sad....but it is soooo total necessary for him to learn. Better now than later. Keep up the good work mom & dad. It was cute to see Milo keeping him company.

nfling said...

I know....AND THANK YOU MOM