
Monday, October 19, 2009
I Cut His Hair
Well yesterday was the big day I cut/shaved Kaden's hair. He handled it really well. A lot better then I thought he was going to all up to the time where I nicked his ear. Oh did he scream, and his ear bled (a lot). My hear sank....I couldn't believe i did it. The only good thing is the hair cut was done so we were able to put Kaden in the shower to help the ear to stop bleeding. Oh and a side not as I was cutting Corey's hair I accidentally grabbed Kaden's guard to the shaver and I an started shaving. Yeah so both boys got the same haircut. That was one more plus of the day. Kaden was happier once he saw his dad with the same hair his ear hurt less. =) Thank goodness I felt so unbelievably sad for him and sorry to Corey.

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment