
Today was a big rush to get Kaden to school on time. He had his class carnival today and he had to be dressed like a farmer or a cowboy, he went as a Farmer (cute overalls, plaid shirt and a baseball hat). Kaden wanted Kaleb to be dressed like him. So I found a plaid shirt and put Kaleb in overalls too. So I was running around the house getting the boys ready and oh, my boys they sure looked cute. On the way to school Kaden would say "stop here mom , it's a red light". Then he would say "go, go , go mom it's green". Kaden went on and on about how I should drive. Finally we got to his school and he said" few mom we made it". I then asked him "what did you mean by that?" Kaden went on in telling me that "mom there were a lot of cars out there and they could of hit us, you drove really well mom". Now I know there are a lot of you out there that would beg a differ, but what can I say I have one person that is a fan of my driving.
2 comments:
Such cute "country" boys!!
Sure he was worried about the "other" drivers. Ha ha!
Post a Comment