Sunday, October 26, 2008

Church Carnival, Mc Donalds and a YUCK


It all started with two cute dino's and it ended with church carnival, McDonald's and a YUCK. We had a great time at the church carnival - Kaden was all over the place sliding down the big blow up slides and bouncing the big bouncer to trunker treating (people bring their cars and the kids go trick or treating in their trunks). He was having a blast, everyone loved the boys’ matching costumes. We then left so late and none of us had any food so we rushed to McDonald’s and hurried home to give Kaden a bath and put him to bed. During our time in the drive-through, all Kaden wanted was a toy. Well I kept telling him "no Kaden we are just sharing a meal". He rolled his window down and was yelling "excuse me I want a kids box...please can I just have a kids box". He said it over and over. Corey and I kept telling him to stop. We got our food and headed home.

Well let’s get to the YUCK part.....We were getting the kids ready for bed and Kaden was about to take his shower and then Kaden found this green thing. He kept asking us what this green thing was, finally I just said "please Kaden just put it back on the counter and leave it alone, go get ready for your shower". He just kept on and finally I realized it was Corey's gum in the wrapper coming out, and I told Kaden to leave it alone it was his daddy's gum. He looked at Corey in such disgust I was shocked. Then he told his daddy "YUCK ... oh man that was YUCK". Kaden then began to walk down the hall and was saying in a low voice "that was terrifying". Well then he went and took his shower and now they are both tucked in tight and ready for the night.

No comments: