Monday, October 27, 2008

In the Sky

Kaden and I were talking to Corey on the phone (he was at the Texas airport waiting for his connecting flight to Florida). Corey added photos on his facebook so Kaden could see what he was doing. I told Kaden "that is what your daddy is doing right now, he is flying to Texas and then to Florida" Kaden said "He is flying over us right now?" I told him "Kinda, he was in the sky". Kaden ran out side and yelled "where is he Mommy, I can't see him". Kaden came back inside and said "Lets send him a text message and say we love him". I love it...So cute

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

I can't see him either...are you sure he is the sky flying? I just love it...You are in our prayers as you are having a week without Corey there.

nfling said...

Thanks mom...Man I had just edit the stories too, Sorry for all the errors in them my head is hurting today, sorry if I'm all over the place too...LOVE YOU