Monday, October 27, 2008

Mr Potato Heads


I was a little nerves getting up this morning because it is the start of a week with two boys on my own. Corey is at a work conference and so I think I stressed out or something happened and I gave myself a migraine (I know what you’re thinking what a great way to start off this week). Well we were supposed to go hang out with Lyn, Ethan and Jake today but with my eye site gone I thought it wouldn't be the best idea not to drive. Poor Kaden was so bummed out...but he was handling it pretty well. I had put on a movie for him and I told him he could play with his Mr. Potato Heads. I then fed the baby and put him down for a nap, with in two minutes of putting little Kaleb down Kaden came into the room with two of his Mr. Potato Heads placed in a very inappropriate places (all I was think was where did I go wrong). I now have to have a very important talk with the lil guy. Man that kid has an interesting imagination...Kind of scary if you ask me. I can hardly wait to see what he does next. He is definitely keeping me on my toes. (hey at least I didn't laugh right = ] )

No comments: