
Thursday, November 12, 2009
Workin in Kaden's Class
I had the greatest pleasure today to work in Kaden's class this morning. I had such a great time. Mr. Lerma is such a wonderful teacher and it was a true pleasure to watch him interact with the kids. Kaden has such sweet little kiddos to play hangout with during the day. I got the chance to work with individual kids with their words they are in the process of memorizing. After that each kid would read me their book to me. I also got a chance to work with the first graders and we would work on their writing. We also worked on sounding out vowels and how they work in the words. The funniest part of my morning was playing the sound game with the kids. I got to work with 3 students and they pulled a card and they would tell me the word, they had to figure out what the first letter of word was and then they moved to that nearest letter. The best part, I got a chance to play with Kaden. I played with two more groups and that ended my time with the class. Over all it was a blast seeing what happens in class. It was a great experience. =)


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Sounds like you had a lot of fun working with the kiddos & helping out in the classroom. I hope & pray that everything works out so that you can continue to help in his room. Praying!!!
ME tooo thanks MOM
Post a Comment