
Kaleb definately has a favorite fruit: blueberries. He has loved this fruit ever sense we visited my dad and his girlfriend and they served us blueberries. Today took the cake, he ate a whole container of them...that was all he wanted to eat. He also climbed into his high chair all by his self. I was grabbing the blueberries out of the fridge and when I looked up he had climbed over the top if his tray and into his highchair. I have no idea how he did it and he didn't kill himself....I would have taken a pictures but I didn't know how to grab the camera in time. I have to keep an eye on this lil bug for sure. My monkey can sure climb


2 comments:
Kaleb sure does not take after his gramma....she does not like blueberries. She loves any other type of berry BUT NOT blueberries. LOL His granpa LOVES blueberries. He eats them everyday!!! So yes Kaleb you are a "Fling."
Def a Fling =)no hiding that LOL
Post a Comment