So as I type we are in the middle of a two hour eye appointment. We found out about 2 months ago that Kaden has 75% - 85% chance of having a genetics disease (segmental neuro fibromitosis). His eyes can be affected by this disease and so right now we have to make sure that there aren't any tumors growing anywhere in or around his eyes. He is seeing two doctors tonight and right now we are waiting for his eyes to dialate. Our sweet Auntie Monica is watching Kaleb. Praise the Lord,, Kaleb would not have loved being here this long...Poor Kaden didn't handle to drops well...a scream here and there I hope won't hurt anyone/nurse. At this point the doctor said everything is looking good...so we will wait and see. I have been taking pictures of our visit thus far and 1 video. Oh and did I mention we got here close to 45 minutes early so we went outside to hang out and I had Kaden count the trees...it was pretty funny
Well we are done. Kaden has 20/20 vision and eyes are great which is a really good sign. We have to have a follow up appointment in a 9 months to a year. I am so proud of Kaden, he did really well.
Jim and I were concerned when we read the first part of your blog. So glad Kaden's eyes are ok. I'm sorry I didn't know about the stressful time for you and the family. Next time, keep me posted!
Praise GOD!!! I am so thankful for His loving care for our little grandson. I have to keep him in God's Almighty hands or this Gramma will start to worry. I am so thankful that we can place him in God's hands & let Him care for Kaden. LOVE YOU KADEN!!!
2 comments:
Jim and I were concerned when we read the first part of your blog. So glad Kaden's eyes are ok. I'm sorry I didn't know about the stressful time for you and the family. Next time, keep me posted!
Praise GOD!!! I am so thankful for His loving care for our little grandson. I have to keep him in God's Almighty hands or this Gramma will start to worry. I am so thankful that we can place him in God's hands & let Him care for Kaden. LOVE YOU KADEN!!!
Post a Comment