Thursday, November 12, 2009

Kaleb's 12 Month Check up

Kaleb had his one year check up today...I know right, only one month late. He is 78% height and a little ol' 7% weight. The doctor is getting worried about his weight she said if he falls bellow 5% we need to work on it. Honestly I have no idea how to work on it...HE EATS ALL DAY LONG, and I mean ALL DAY. He is eating lots of veggies and his fruit. He is starting to take milk well. The only thing he isn't eating well is meats but he loves other protein. I feel really bad, he had to get 5 shots today. His poor little arms. We have a follow up appointment for his flu shot in a month. Kaleb's favorite part of the appointment was playing peek-a-boo with his dad. =)
I know Kaleb might not look happy but he is really excited and laughing at the same time in this pic.

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

What a great thing to share with us. I loved seeing him playing peek-a-boo with Corey. The pictures really caught him in action. They are priceless!!!! Thank you Corey.

nfling said...

He says Your Welcome. =)