
I just have the best boys. They have such great hearts and they just love each other so much. They have the best bond in the world, that hopefully nothing can break. Oh yeah and if you haven't guessed it I mean all 3. Corey is such a great father, role model, and husband. Kaden is such a great big bro, kindhearted and funny as can be, and Kaleb is just a sweet baby, shy but once you warm up to him he loves with his whole heart (Noggins and all). I love to see them all playing and wrestling on the floor. I love to see them reading books. It shows me how blessed I am everyday. There is a new game that Kaleb loves to play with Corey and Kaden. Peek-a-boo behind the curtains. Now this drives me a lil bit nuts because I like my curtains where they were but It really is super cute, and Kaleb gets the biggest kick of it. I just needed to share with you guys how blessed I am.

1 comment:
Just love it sooo much! Thanks for the pics.
Post a Comment