
I have a great friend and her name is Laura (Auntie Laura to my munchkins). Laura is such a sweet and loving person. Over the last year she has just embraced my family, and has truly loved on my kids. She is leaving at the end of the week to move to Peru (well L.A. for a week and then she is off to the Amazon) as part of
Extreme Nazarene Ministries. She going to be missed by so many, but helping even more. She is headed to Peru to build churches. I am so impressed with her ability to move and work for Jesus in a different country. It is so bittersweet that she is going. My family is going to miss her so much. You will be in our prayers Auntie Laura. When you get a chance, please remember to keep her in your prayers.


2 comments:
I will add her to my prayer list. If she puts out any kind of newsletter, email with updates on her mission ministry we would love to be on her list.
It is on FB...I will see if I can send you the link
Post a Comment