Saturday, December 13, 2008

Ummm, I think you are on the List...Let me check

I was feeding Kaleb and Kaden said "Mom I'm going to have a birthday party it is just pretend and it is going to be super fun. OK". I said "OK", as he went on putting things into a box I asked him what he was doing and he replied "I'm putting things in here so you can buy them at my birthday party". I just watched him put in the most random things around the living room into the box. Kaden then looked at me and said "mom this party is going to be so super fun, do you want to come?" I said "I would love to". Kaden took a green paper out of the box and said "OK let me see if you are on the list". I said "wait so I have to be on a list to come to your party?" Kaden replied "YUP, ummmmm I think your on here let me check". He went up and down the writing on the paper and said "OH yep here you are, here is Kaleb and daddy too. Oh I forgot Auntie, oh yup here she is". Kaden then went into his room and got all his guests fruit and told them to look into the box for things to buy. CRAZY KID. I really love what his mind comes up with.

No comments: