Tuesday, December 30, 2008

1 Trip to the Groceries Store

Corey and Kaden went to the grocery store together and Corey was pushing Kaden in the cart. Corey pushed the cart over to the deli and was going to get some lunch meat. Corey made his order and said thank you and started pushing the cart.
Kaden said "Dad where is my piece"?
Corey said "Piece of what"?
Kaden replied "my piece of meat, where is it"?
Corey went on to tell him that "you don't always get a sample"
Kaden said "Excuse me (to the lady behind the counter), Excuse me where is my sample"?
Lady behind counter said "oh would you like a piece"?
Kaden replied "Yes please".


Later on Down another isle...

Corey was picking out beans for tacos this week and Kaden started being his charming self.
Kaden: "Hello"
Man 1: "Hello"
Kaden: "you scared me"
Man 1: "You scared me too, no one is ever this friendly anymore"
Kaden: "AHHHHHHH" in his new little scream he has been doing when he is nervous (can you say socially awkward)
Man 1 laughed
Corey went to move down the isle
Kaden yelled out to the man and said "Bye, I love you"
Man 1: "Bye, I love you to who ever you are"

1 Ilse down...

Kaden: "Hi"
Man 2: "hi"
Kaden: "I'm Kaden, this is my daddy Corey Fling. That's your name right dad is that your name"?
Man 2 Laughed and said "Nice to meet you"


Check out Counter...


Corey and Kaden were standing in line and Kaden started talking to the guy in front of them (lets call him man 3)
Kaden: "Hi, I'm Kaden I'm 4 and half. This is my daddy Corey Fling"
Man 3: "I'm Kieth"
Kaden: "You are a ghost...BOOOOOOO"
Man 3: "Sounds like you a ghost"
Kaden: "No, I'm a chicken" (Add Chicken sounds now)
Man 3 "I have a daughter your age"
They went on talking for 5 minutes or so and then
Kaden: "I'm eating lightning, and I got grapes that turned into raisins"
Man 3: "Oh that is nice...Have a good dinner".
Kaden: "Thanks, Bye"

I just laughed when Corey came home and told me...Can you say eventful. So funny.

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Sounds like they sure had fun at the store. I miss you all!!

nfling said...

WE MISS YOU TOO!!!