Thursday, December 11, 2008
Come Come Auntie Gabbers
Corey and I went to our Wednesday night bible study and when we get home we get the run down of what Kaden did and so forth. It is usually he did well not much...Maybe a funny story here or there but last night there was a funny story. Gab was looking into the fridge and said "There isn't anything good to eat in here", Kaden came into the kitchen and said there is tons of stuff to eat, let just take a look. Well here you go Auntie there is yogurt, you like yogurt". Gab said "Na, not right now". Kaden said "Auntie, you can put that (Turkey) with this yellow stuff (mustard) that taste pretty good...and on some bread there you go". Gab shook her head no and then Kaden said "ok well you can eat that green stuff (spinach) and add some of this dressing and make a salad that taste good". Gab shook her head no again and said "that doesn't really sound good". Kaden was so over and looked at her and said "Well Auntie Gabbers I really don't know what you want, I'm gonna go eat my dinner. I will help you figure it out later". After he finished his dinner he said to her "now come on Auntie what do you want"? She said it was so funny. He wouldn't stop till she ate.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment