Tuesday, September 7, 2010

First Day of 1st Grade

Today was the big day. Kaden's first day of 1st grade. Corey loves to interview Kaden on the first day and it was kinda funny this year. When we went to drop him off we got meet his teacher and she was so nice. She took a picture with Kaden and he got to see where his desk was. I thought it was crazy he was sitting next to Rceli (which is a girl in his class from last year and they sat next to each other in Kindergarten (what are the odds =} )) There was a special bag with his name on it with a letter from Mrs. Slama telling him how great it will be this year...it was over all a very cute and sweet letter from her. When I picked him up he told me he had a great day and that he LOVED his teacher....and when Corey asked him what his favorite thing about his teacher and he said her kindness (insert sniff). I was so proud. He told us where he got to play (on the blue playground) but he doesn't play on the structer because some of the kids are too big and it "worried him" HAHA. Hopefully soon. I just can't get over that my little man is in 1st grade already. =) Time flies.



2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

What a wonderful way to start off the year with such an encouraging letter. I agree with Kaden...she is kind.

Ken and Carol said...

Dad loves the interview tradition!