
Friday, September 17, 2010
Birthday Boy
Today is Kaleb's second birthday. I can not believe how fast the time has gone. He is an amazing, smart, funny little boy who is a little firecracker when he wants to be. He makes me laugh, cry, proud and maybe ten other things everyday. He keeps me on my toes and loves his brother more then anything. Their bond has gotten stronger by the day and I love to watch it grow. He is full of challenge and warmth and slightly clumsy. I can't wait to see where the years takes us....but for now HaPpY bIrThDaY kAlEb. I love you more and more everyday. =]

He loved opening his presents this year. He absolutely loved opening his cards which kinda surprised me because most kids don't really care about the cards. He would just laugh and look at the pictures. It was super cute. I think the best part of his little party was how much fun he had with Grandma Mimi. He would sit in her lap or bring her toys the whole night. It was really sweet to watch. =]

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





No comments:
Post a Comment