Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Kaden's Animals

Kaden loves his stuff animals. He has 3 that he carries all the time. A moose (that Calvin and Barbara Biggers gave him when he was born). A dog that is called Max, another dog that barks. Well the Long family (Kyle Keaton, Jim and Kristin) gave Kaden a Webkinz. This Webkinz is a grey cat and Kaden LOVES it, he named him Milo. You go online and create this world for your animal. You have rooms and there are games to play you can shop. All around you just have fun online with your animal. Well my dad, Gab, Kaden and I were walking into Walmart and Kaden spit out "You know it is crazy that my cat and dog are married now and are having a baby. I can't believe she is pregnant. ". We all looked at each other and justg laughed. I love that his imagination is so hilarious. I don't think he remembers the fact the they are both boys. HAAHHAHA! =)

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

I think he was hinting that he wanted another stuffed animal. What do you think? He is a smart kid...think about it that way he could have a baby dat or cog for the pregnant friends. LOL