Thursday, June 25, 2009

Fun Day With Tamara and Eli

Today was a fun day with Tamara and Eli, they came over around 11 and we just hung out and had some lunch. Kaden LOVES baby Eli. I had a great time catching up with my friend Tamara. After lunch we were going to head to the pool but Kaleb and Eli were a lil tired and not to mention my Crab floaty for Kaleb died. I blew it up three time and yup he is no longer in the family...which I'm a lil bummed because I only got him 2 weeks ago and used him 3 times. Poor Tamara had hers all the way blew up before we realized the boys weren't going to make it. Well that is the life with lil ones. At least we had a good lunch and good company. I can't wait to hang out with them again. =) Here are some great pictures of our afternoon.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

The pic of Kaleb looking at Eli is so precious. I just love that smile on his face looking at his friend.