
I forgot a couple lil tid-bits that happened while we were at California Adventure.
When were watching the Aladdin show and they were flying over us Corey asked Kaden "how do you think they are able to fly over us" Kaden replied "Dad, they are connected by yo yos"
Corey was taking Kaden on some pretty big rides and on a roller coaster during it Kaden kept saying "I'm scared dad, no just kidding I'm brave. I can handle it".
When the parade was over and we started following it so we could get out right away and not follow all the other people. I looked back to see if Monica and Gab were behind me and it was the saddest sight seeing Kaleb completely passed out on Monica. Kaleb had fallen asleep during the parade. I have no idea how considering the music was so loud. When your tired your tired.
When we had gotten to the park we parked in this parking lot near both parks. Well they provided buses so you don't have to walk the whole way. When we got off they told us that we were the blue line and Kaden said "Yess I love blue" and Corey said "Ok people don't forget we are on the blue line". So when we got out of the park Kaden told his daddy "Dad I'm so tired, head to the blue bus just head to the blue bus". It was so cute.

No comments:
Post a Comment