
Thursday, January 6, 2011
Great Day
I don't know if you have had those days where your kids are fighting and they aren't listening and you are trying everything in your power to teach them right and wrong....OH and you have TONS of things that have to get done in and out of the house. Well today was not one of those days in fact it was a day that showed me that all the timeouts, please stop it's, sit down and listen and everything else to teach my kids right from wrong....well and let's just say all of my hard work has paid off. I had errands to do and my kids were perfect. If they wanted something they said please an thank you. If the other one bugged them they said stop in a nice manner and the other one listened. It was just a great day. I know I'm bragging (but if I won't then who will). I have GREAT KIDS!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment