I have 3 of the best kiddos I know they all have there days and I KNOW one lil Fling has them way more often then the other two, but they are just so sweet and loving to each other. I love how much they want to love on Karsyn and how Kaden will help Kaleb do things. They are great kids and I'm so blessed to be apart of there lives. I can't hardly wait to see what they grow up to be. What they decide to do. When I say I can't wait I really can. I'm going to miss my lazy days and our snuggles fest. I'm going to miss those sweet giggles and curious looks. The sweet lil voice saying mom. And pulling my arms apart and sitting in my lap. Well not for the last time because I'm sure I will say it a hindered more times but I have some really great kids.





No comments:
Post a Comment