Sunday, March 14, 2010

Kaleb's New Stats

Kaleb and I went to the doctor yesterday. He did so great WELL, he didn't like getting weighted or his head measured but when things got rough he stepped up. He took his shots like a man and Kaleb had to get his blood drawn. YUCK =( I hate that. Kaleb really did really well. They stuck one of his arms and were digging for a vain and when they couldn't get any blood they had to poke his other arm. =( He cried but that was it and I thought he was going to scream. If you know Kaleb that you know that isn't a huge leap for him. My sweet lil guy just had these big o'l tear rolling down his face. =( I'm so proud of him. Well as I mention his new stats are 21 lbs 4% and he is 33 inches 85%.

No comments: