Monday, March 22, 2010

Gardening

Corey went out and picked up some upsy downsy tomato planters. It was so sweet to see the kids gardening with their daddy. They had a lot of fun playing in the dirt. They planted two upsy downsy and two regular planters. I can't wait for the tomatoes come in. It is so cute to see all the boys working hard. LOL

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! You got 2 upsy downsies!! I can't wait to hear about you harvest. Maybe we will have to get our tomatoes from you this year. I think I can feel a tomato visit needing arrangement. LOL!

nfling said...

HAHAHAHA did I tell you there is already a little tomato...You should head down tomorrow. =) Or it might be gone. =)

Ken and Carol said...

I want a BIG tomato!! And not just one tomato...at least enough to last a week. Keep the sun shining on the plant to make them GROW and produce BIG tomatoes to share with us. LOL