It all started with Kaden walking up the stairs and he saw a bee and the story went on and on...
Kaden said "Auntie come kill the bee with me"
Gab said "Why"
Kaden said "Auntie did you know that king bees are not nice and they fly around and they sting you and they kill the other bees"
Gab said "so you don't like bees"?
Kaden said "no I don't like bees, bees are bad"
Gab went on telling Kaden things about bees such as they pollinate trees, they help make fruit, they make flowers and honey.
Kaden said "No Auntie, you don't understand, I don't like bees there for I kill bees"
Gab said "bees are nice, we need to be nice to them for all the work they do for the earth"
Kaden said "The king bee is mean and this is what happens..." (he hold his hands up like he is showing you this tiny little object and then say ''Auntie Gabbers this is a bee and the king bee is mean and he makes the other bees mean and so if you kill the king bee it teaches the other bees not to mess with us"
Gab said "No, bees only hurt us when they think we are going to hurt them or they feel danger"
Kaden said "no bees sting and I will kill them, I will squish them and kill them"
Gab said "Kaden if you go after the bees they will hurt you and then you will get stung, and the other bees will hurt you because bee stick together"
Kaden said "I will kill them all, but I will need some help"
Gab said "I can't help bees are my firends I love bees, we should watch the bee movie it will show you what bees do"
Kaden said "No Auntie that is not how it is they sting people and they are mean, we need to kill them all"
I could go on and on about this because Kaden and Gab went on for at least another 25 minutes and then finally...
Kaden said "OK Auntie I love bees they are our friends, and they love your heart like Gods heart"
I can hear them in the other room still talking about bees...Gotta tell you I didn't think there was all that much to really talk about bees. kaden sure proved me wrong again, I think that is something that is going to happen a lot more as he gets older. Poor Auntie Gabbers, better her then me. =)
2 comments:
I am glad Gabbi has shown Kaden the truth about bees. Go Auntie Gabbers!!!
I know right! =)
Post a Comment