Friday, March 13, 2009

Almost 6 Months old and Almost 5 Years old Pictures

I tried to get Kaleb's 6 month pictures because we were in such a great place to take them, but Kaleb was not having it. He was hungry or sleepy...I'm not sure, but this lil guy would not smile. Ok, if he smiled he would not look up. So what is a girl to do, I took them of his brother and I got some really great shots. I hope you like them...First up is the boys' pictures together. Kaden tried everything to help, but nothing did. Oh well, Kaden was super cute though.



Here are the only cute pictures of Kaleb. That lil bug just didn't want to be cute.


Here is Kaden's pictures, they turned out a lot better. Corey and I took a bunch...here are a few.


3 comments:

Monica said...

Even if the little man isn't smiling he's still ADORABLE! :)
I like the second one from the top...where Kaden looks like he's about to bite Kaleb's ear!

nfling said...

He was trying to get him to laugh. HAHAHA Love it

Ken and Carol said...

The pictures are great. He has that somber personality sometimes. He wanted to the world to see it too. Kaden's pics are AMAZING, as Kaden would say.