Kaden has been talking to strangers a lot lately, we were at the park yesterday and this College age girl was sitting on a towel and talking on the phone, he went up to her and said "excuse me, what are you doing?? (Joey Tribbiani all the way...Well take the what and add a how)". All she could do is laugh and tell her friend on the phone what happened. Then today at church he was going on and on talking to people left and right then this cute little girl walk by and he said "Hi, how are you??? Are you having a good day??". I just kept telling him to stop and leave her alone and he said "I like talking to humans they are funny". I have no idea how to make him fear strangers. This kid just loves people all the way.
Sunday, January 18, 2009
MY SON...Oh Me Oh My
Kaden has been talking to strangers a lot lately, we were at the park yesterday and this College age girl was sitting on a towel and talking on the phone, he went up to her and said "excuse me, what are you doing?? (Joey Tribbiani all the way...Well take the what and add a how)". All she could do is laugh and tell her friend on the phone what happened. Then today at church he was going on and on talking to people left and right then this cute little girl walk by and he said "Hi, how are you??? Are you having a good day??". I just kept telling him to stop and leave her alone and he said "I like talking to humans they are funny". I have no idea how to make him fear strangers. This kid just loves people all the way.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I just love it!!! I am glad that I am a human & he will talk to me. You have to ask him if gramma & grampa are funny. We love you!!!
Cute pic of the boys too!!! I forgot to say that in my first comment.
Post a Comment