Thursday, April 18, 2013

Gparents

We went up to Northern California on April 4th. We ( the hubs and I) are headed to Maui for a week bee are dropping off the kiddos to the Gparents for the week. Before we left Carol and I had a pedicure and the boys and Karsyn went to Home Depot to get their craft on. They made bird feeders.





On Sunday April 7 The hubs and I took off to paradise. The kids had a great time with their Gparents.











They LOVED playing outside. It was a great way to get them tired for bed. :)


Carol had a great time play tea time with Karsyn.






Working out is so much fun. :)


The boys LOVED playing with misty. She is the dog from next door. They couldn't get enough of playing with her. Kaleb even told Corey and I (during our FaceTime calls) that he "didn't get to play with her yet". It was super sweet.


Showing of my his balance.











Banking time with Gma. Kaleb started calling Gma, grammie. So cute.


Could these two be any cuter. I think NOT.


CHEESE. Gpa and Kaleb goofing around.

















CRITTERS....CRITTERS and more CRITTERS. LOL/yuck. :)





Karsyn love Popsicles.











Hard work in the yard with Gpa.





Reading and Puzzle time with Gpa. Lots of bonding time.





Helping Gma. :)











The kids couldn't get enough of Gpa's mower.


What a great place for the kids to explore.








Good Boys.





The kids got to have a picnic with the Great Gparents. What a special treat.








The kids got postcards from the hubs and I, from Maui. :)











Craft time.
When Corey and I got back we only had a day left with the Gparents. It was a great day playing and hanging out. We had a great soccer game between Kaden and Gpa and Corey and I. It was a blast. Overall it was just a great time. We will sure miss them. Here are are our goodbyes with the great Gparents.

















I sure do love this guy.


Corey has some great Gparents.








So sweet. :) Corey and I are truly blessed to have such great parents and grandparents. Thank you mom and dad for watching and taking such great care of our kiddos. They truly had a blast with you guys and are going to miss you. LOVE YOU GUYS.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

It was a lot of fun. I did discover why God made us parents young though. I just LOVE my grand kiddos so so so much!!