I LOVE this time of year. I love celebrating my savors birth. I love the kids learning more about Jesus and his birth. We are celebrating new and old traditions this year. We always love seeing Christmas lights. The kids go Ohhhhh and Ahhhhh as we walk the streets of glittering lights. See the creativity that people put out just for other enjoyment. Tis the Season right. It is amazing how the little things can be my kids favorite things to do. It doesn't have to cost a lot it just has to be done as a family. My crazy lil family, oh how I love spending time with you. I love this season for so many reasons. Thank You God for always giving us what we need and one of my favorite thing is more family time. Here are some pictures of one of my family favorite traditions that we do every year.




No comments:
Post a Comment