We had a great time during Gramma's visit. Gramma played games and the boys went and slept in our extra room for a little sleep over. Gramma really wanted to go to Julian, we drove up their one day and we all had a blast. Gramma all the Flings and Auntie Gabbers walked around Julian. Saw some great shops and head amazing music. We stopped for lunch, got some great pie to take home. Gramma watched the Grankiddos for the hubs and I so we could have a date night. Thanks Awesome Gramma. :)
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. It was a great respite from all that ws going on up here in GV. Thank you for inviting me down to spend time away and giving a wonderful visit with the FAMILY! I love having the sleep over and playing with the kids!! Being a GRAMMA is the BEST!!!
2 comments:
I thoroughly enjoyed my visit. It was a great respite from all that ws going on up here in GV. Thank you for inviting me down to spend time away and giving a wonderful visit with the FAMILY! I love having the sleep over and playing with the kids!! Being a GRAMMA is the BEST!!!
I heard it is the best reward for not killing your children when they were tots. =)
Post a Comment