Friday, October 5, 2012

Update =)


I have taken a 7 month leave. I am sorry life has just gotten in the way. My kids are growing way to fast and are getting way to funny. SO here is a lil recap of my life as of now.  My sweet and unbelievable husband has gotten a new an impressive new job. He is the new CIO at PLNU. I could not be more proud of him. I new he was destined for great things when we met but honestly I had no idea he we do them so fast. He is the hardest worker I know. He amazes me everyday with his abilities. I am so proud to be his wife. God has blessed me with the most amazing guy in the world. God has blessed us with 3 great kids so here is how they are doing.


Kaden is in third grade RU kidding how and when did that happen. I remember this sweet tiny baby in my arms sleeping because really thats all he did. He was by far our best sleeper. He started sleeping through the night at 3 weeks old. He slept 10-10 yup you counted that right 12 hours. Crazy sweet baby. he slept all day. That baby was growing always in the 100% for height and ity bity in weight. Now he is in third grade.  He loves his new teacher Mrs. Mchale. They are a great match thus far. I start working in his class next thursday. I can't wait, I love working and see the kids each week. Kaden is learning cursive and is loving it. The only thing in school Kaden loves and it is something that he really isn't ever going to use. =) Thats my Kaden.  He is a sweet older brother. He loves to take car of his siblings, then he loves to push their buttons. I know exactly where he got it Corey (Haha, just kidding it is so his mother but if you repeat it I will deny it). ;) Kaden is starting to read more and excel in math I have a feeling he gets that from his Gramma. He is quite and sweet, he care about people and wants to do his best and he gets that from his Grampa and daddy. Kaden is our sensitive one and he gets that from Uncle Kevin. If I could pick 5 words that described Kaden it would be imaginative  The things that Kaden can create out of legos, blocks, anything are crazy. He loves it and I love seeing what he can come up with. Loving, he shows it everyday. Independent, he has been this way his whole life. When he was a baby he was content just being by his self playing. Strong-willed, he thinks he is right and he isn't it is really hard to convince him he not. Kaden is also very entertaining. He loves to make you laugh. He is the most funny when he has no clue, when his natural abilities shine through. Kaden beats to his own drum...Really all three of my sweet lil blessing beat to their own drum. I have to tell you I didn't realize how many drums where out there. =) God blessed us with 3 great children.


Now what can I say about my sweet lil Kaleb. We waited 4 years for this sweet kid. 4 years praying and agonizing over the idea we might not ever have another lil baby to hold. Then God blessed us with Kaleb. In Gods perfect timing my sweet lil bundle of joy came into this world with a scream to-boot. The nurse looked at me and said "Oh my he is a firecracker", all I could do is cry and say oh no what are we in for.  Kaleb is and always has been our tiny bull that is full of it (I'll get more into that in a few seconds). Kaleb right now is in preschool two half days at College Ave. He has the cutest ritual that he HAS to do every time I drop him off for school.  I  need to kiss and hug him outside the gate and then once more when he is inside the gate. He tells me as we walk to his classroom to drop of his things off what I need to do. He makes my heart melt every time. Kaleb LOVES going to church. We now have him go to Wednesday nights, Sunday mornings and Sunday nights for Benson Buddies. He would go everyday if we let him.  He loves things his own way and in his own time He has been like this since he was a tiny lil bean. He is speaking all the time now, he sure did take his time to talk. I think he just love to observe us and when he was ready he talked.  He is also so loving he tells us every day that he loves us I will never take that for granted, I think that the way he wears his emotion on his sleve is one of the best things about him. I think the best lil antidote to describe Kaleb is that when he was 2 he got so unbelievably mad at something Kaden did. He went to hit him and I shouted out and said No thank you. Kaleb looked at me turned around and to show me that he was upset he picked up a book and slammed it on the ground. looked once more at me and walked in him room. I laughed so hard. It makes life hard sometimes but with Kaleb you always know where you stand he got that from me. I hope and pray he stays true to himself. Kaleb is also my snuggle bug he always has been when he is in the mood for it. 5 main words to describe Kaleb would be Resilient something happens and he always will get back up, Temperamental I think I already explained how this applies to Kaleb,  Helpful he loves taking care of babies and really anyone (if he is in the mood for it). Stubborn. I think that is pretty evident after ready my post. Inquisitive he wants to know whats going on what we are doing and he loves to come up with a plan. Kaleb is our adventurous kid. He loves jumping off things and climbing things. He is by far our craziest kid. at 9 months he climbed to Kadens top bunk bed. It scared me so bad. He hasn't stopped climbing since then. Kaleb in so many ways is just like his dad. I can't explane but it is there. One of my favorite sentence he came up with was "is that an idea". He says it after almost everything he saysKaleb I believe will always have the power to melt my heart and get my so mad in the matter of seconds. All I can say about that is I LOVE IT. =)

Last but not least my lil girl. Our lives forever changed with every lil bundle but when it comes to Karsyn, Corey and I had no idea what was in store for us. We had no clue what to do for a girl. I have always wanted a girl (and Boys just a lil fyi), but wanting a girl and knowing how to raise a girl are two different stories. Karsyn is a lil diva in her own right. She took her time in the delivery room. I had two fast deliveries then Karsyn.  She took the longest, took her sweet time. Then all of a sudden flew out so fast the doctor didn't have time to put gloves on. Karsyn in the last two years has shown me that she is either all in or all out. I hate to say but I am the same way, I hope she is better about what she does this with. I feel like I give up on things that I shouldn't. Karsyn is a girly girl, she loves taking care of her babies.  I know she is going to be a great mother one day. It is truly in her. She love dress up, jewelry, shoes.  I could tell you a hundred stories about her putting shoes on and off her babies and lil dolls. One of my favorite lil antidotes about Karsyn and he love of jewelry is going to Charming Charlie's (Have you gone? If so you totally know where I am going, if you havent and you love accessories YOU NEED TO GO).  Anyhow, We (Carol (Gramma), the boys, Karsyn and I) walked into Charming Charlie's and Karsyn made this Ohhhhhhh sound as she scanned the room. I think this will from now on be her 'Happy Place'. ;)  Karsyn is a happy lil girl, she always has been. When we are out in public she hardly ever looks it. I know in time she will show it off to the wold but for now only those close to her gets to see it. I like knowing I get to see this exclusive side of her that I will in time have to share her with the world. So for right now I am going to soak it up. When Karsyn gets mad she already has this look like she means business and you need back off, LOL, I just think she is practicing for when she has her lil ones. 5 words to describe Karsyn is very Attentive she loves taking care of baies and people I feel like she is ingrained with it. Blunt I can already tell she is going to be one who speaks her mind. Emotional, she totally gets that from Gramma (haha just kidding, I'm pretty sure its me). Beautiful and also full of pizzaz.  Fashionista. =)
All three of these kids are my heart. The are truly exhausting but I couldn't live with out them. They are my world. next to God and Corey they are my everything. I look at their sweet faces and pray that God will and always watch over them, that he will help me to be the best mother that I can be for all their individual needs. I can't believe how lucky I am. I will try and keep up with the blog and try and tell their stories. =) I hope you enjoyed the lil recap of who my lil people have become. =)





2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Love reading the update post. You nailed it with all of your descriptions!!!

nfling said...

Awww thanks =)