Saturday, December 17, 2011

Kaleb's 3 year old check up

We went to the check up and kaleb did great. Kaleb was all caught up on his shots so all he needed was the flu shot. The whole family got flu shots except Corey. Kalebs new stats are 29lbs 16% and 38 inches 44%. It makes me laugh because Kaleb is like a might mouse. He is so strong and courageous. I think on the Fling-o-Meter he ranks super tiny. The doctor said that don't count him out he will probably hit a major growth spurt. Who knows. This kid has always played by his own rules. Why stop now. :)





- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

He sure does play by Kaleb rules. I was surprised that his height was 44%, but I am sure he will have a growth spurt when he wants to. LOL