Saturday, September 17, 2011

Birthday Boys


I have the ver best hubby in the world. First of all he is totally hot, sweet as can be, the hardest most dedicated worker you would ever hire. The best daddy you could ask for. I couldn't love him anymore, although some how he he proves me wrong about that everyday. I am truly one lucky lady to have found the man of my dreams so early in life and guess what today is his birthday. The one thing wrong with Corey, it would be how he hates his birthday. He doesn't like anything special done or to go anywhere. I think the best present to him was three years ago when I gave birth to our second son on his birthday. I don't think I could top either. :) Happy Birthday Babe.








YouTube Video

Three years ago today I gave birth to an awesome lil guy. He was tiny and mighty. When i gave birth to him he was screaming and the doctor said "Oh he is fire"ie"". As soon as we got home he was super chill and didn't mind much. Kaleb had reflux but handled it well. He still slept well and got better right away. We waited 4 years for this guy. Through all the heart ache and disappointment God graced us with a perfect Fling. He gave us a true diamond in the rough. Kaleb is by far our feistiest kid that we have. He also has a great personality and the best eyes a guy could have, oh and a smile to-boot. He can be so nurturing and so charismatic one minute and the next he is throwing a temper tantrum. I know that will fade as he gets older. I might even miss it....Naaaa LOL. I just can't wait to see what Kaleb does as he gets older. I can wait to see how he changes the world. I love you Kaleb you are the best 3 year old I know.

















We went to Lion King 3D last night.

1 comment:

Ken and Carol said...

Looks like you had a fun day with family. It is probably my fault that Corey doesn't like to celebrate his birthday. We never had birthday parties for the boys, just a low key family day. Sorry.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Corey & Kaleb!!!