We are on our summer vacation to a town about 30 minutes from Tahoe. Today was our first trip down to the lake. We actually passed by the timeshare that we spent our honeymoon at. Corey was explaining to Kaden what a honeymoon is and showing him where we stayed. Kaden responded, "Do you know where I'm going to go for my honeymoon?". We didn't know, so he told us, "California Video Games". Corey asked him if he thought his wife would even like that. Kaden said it wouldn't matter because they would have two TVs and she could play girl video games on hers. We got a good laugh out of that.
Five minutes later Kaden decided to change his mind. He informed us that he would come to Tahoe and rent a house. Corey told him about what other people do...uncle Ants loves video games, but he brought Aunt Maira to Disneyworld. Corey told him that a lot of people even go to Hawaii for their honeymoon. Kaden said, "No, I'll stick with Tahoe. Hawaii is too expensive.". I guess we'll have to wait and see what he does...
No comments:
Post a Comment