Monday, April 11, 2011

Karsyn is 6 Months Old

I can not believe how fast this little girl is growing up. It is so bitter sweet. She is growing up and doing more things, but I hate that she isn't my ity bity baby any longer. I think it just makes it harder knowing she is the last lil Fling, the last one to smile, laugh, sit, rolling over, crawling, walking and so much more. She is starting to sit up more and more. She isn't completely conquered this skill yet but she is doing well. She hates cereal and her peas (peas are her only veggie she has had so far). Karsyn has been rolling over for a month now. She can only go from tummy to back. =) Over all she is one lil happy content baby. She usually is just chillin in her Jumparoo. SHE LOVES that thing. She loves to move. =) Oh and she loves Justin Beiber. Frankly I think she is way to young but Auntie Monica introduced her to him and well her favorite song is "Baby". However she likes the Glee version way better then Justin singing it. ;) Who new. LOL. I am loving watching this lil girl grow and seeing her personality take place. It is the sweetest thing to watch her Brothers with her. One of my favorite thing in the world is to watch them together.

No comments: