Monday, August 23, 2010
Swimming, Swimming and more Swimming
We have done a lot of swimming this summer to say the least. I have two of the cutest fishes in the world. Kaleb decided he doesn't need help from anyone so he now swims with floaties which are for ages 3 and up. He really does a great job and is swimming really well. He has the best little body scoot. I don't know how to describe it but I took a video so you can see. Kaden has always been a great swimmer and loves to dive for things all the time. He has gotten into lots of cannon-ball contests with people down at the pool and they all really enjoy it. I love to see their love for the water. I do wish Kaleb had a little bit of healthy fear of the water because he is so young but no cigar. He loves to jump in on his own and swim to the wall and do it over and over again. I swear he would jump a thousand times over if we let him. They both sneak into the hot tub when know one is looking. I have no idea how they do it. They will swim in there hot or cold out they don't mind, oh and they switch back and forth....my crazy babies. I sure do love them. Here are some pics and videos of my sweet fishes.
I have tons of pix but we lost our chip reader to our camera so this will have to do for now. =]
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Boy do you have brown boys or what! The Periera & Fling genes sure kick in together on these boys! LOL
Post a Comment