Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tooth Fairy Came

Kaden came running into the our bedroom. He was talking a million words a minute...
Kaden: "Dad the tooth fairy came"
Corey: "What did she bring you"
Kaden: "Well Dad it isn't what I expected, but I got $5 dollars.
Corey: "Buddy what did you expect"?
Kaden: "More zeros....But now we can go get a $5 dollar foot long"
Corey: " You know I think the only reason you got so much is because it is your first one. Now you probably wont get that much next time, Ok buddy".
Kaden: "I know Dad. Don't worry I'm gonna save up my quarters."
Corey: "That is good Kaden...It is good to save your money."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy am I glad that Corey clarified with Kaden that his next time will be less. That could become an expense that would put the tooth fairy into bankruptcy. LOL! So glad that he was soooo excited.

Anonymous said...

your son cracks me up! More zeros. Hahaha. Love that kid.
-Laura