Thursday, April 15, 2010

Baby News

In the Fling household we have some major bargaining happening. We are pregnant with Baby Fling 3 and we are due October 21st. Corey really wants to find out what we are having and I don't...I said that if we did then I get to name it, if it is a boy or a girl...Corey is trying to counter. Kaden said He should get to name it of course...I said "No" and he replied "Dad, mom is throwing me under the bus"

4 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

I think we grandparents should get a chance to name one of our grandchildren. Will you let us? Now don't throw me under the bus too, or I will switch to the other side. LOL

Maira said...

Congrats! How exciting, I can't wait for little Fling 3.
Let us babysit please :D

nfling said...

Oh Mom I think that would be awesome. I think Kevin and Shelly are having a 4th ;)

Ken and Carol said...

No, no, no...I meant you guys! I guess I will go to other side.