Sunday, December 13, 2009

Santa Claus

Today we got to see Santa Claus. Kaden got to ask for his Lighting McQueen Bike. He is so excited. Kaleb on the other hand didn't cry, so it was a good visit with him as well. I was so excited that Kaleb didn't cry that any picture with Kaleb looking at the camera and Kaden smiling would be great. Well Kaleb is looking and Kaden is kinda smiling so I guess it is OK. My sweet boys just make me laugh. Kaleb just stared at Santa. Kaden was so excited that he got to tell him what he wanted and that he got a candy cane out of it....Man that was just his highlight. The 1st pic is the one that Corey took and I like it beacuase Kaden is staring at the candy and Kaleb is staring at Santa. =)

2 comments:

Ken and Carol said...

Nice pics. Love the one of Kaleb looking at Santa & Kaden at the candy. We now where his priorities are. SWEETS!!

nfling said...

Totally....LOL